Located just a stones throw from the local amenities of Woodseats is this immaculately presented and well-proportioned three bedroom mid terrace home. Ideal for the single professional/couple with its access to the bus network, local schools and shops, the contemporary styled accommodation briefly comprises of; living room, dining room and kitchen. First floor; master double bedroom, good sized bedroom two and bathroom with three piece suite and shower over bath. Attic Bedroom. Outside; on street parking and lawn garden to rear.
UNFURNISHED 6-12 MONTH TENANCY. RESTRICTIONS: No smokers, students or pets. Energy Efficiency Rating D. Council Tax Band A
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Saxton Mee ‘the Agent’)
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Saxton Mee is a member of Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.