To let is this beautifully presented two bedroom second floor apartment. Located within a luxurious development close to the city centre, offering on site leisure facilities that include: swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi and gym. The apartment comprises: entrance hall with utility cupboard, good sized living room, open plan to a contemporary fitted kitchen with oven and hob, built in dishwasher and fridge freezer. Two good size double bedrooms, one with an en-suite shower room. Separate modern bathroom with shower over bath. The property also benefits from having one space for allocated parking, lift access, gas central heating and secure entry phone system. Deposit: £900. UNFURNISHED 6-12 MONTH TENANCY. Restrictions - No smokers, students or pets. Energy Efficiency Rating C. Council Tax Band C
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Saxton Mee ‘the Agent’)
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Saxton Mee is a member of Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.