Lumsdale House, Upper Lumsdale, Matlock, Derbyshire, DE4
LUMSDALE HOUSE AND COTTAGE Built in 1760 by the local mill owner in the heart of Lumsdale valley, a National Heritage listed conservation area full of historical interest and natural beauty, on the outskirts of Matlock.
The accommodation briefly comprises of three reception rooms, large orangery, study, large breakfast kitchen with separate utility, pantry and boiler room. Upstairs main bathroom, four double bedrooms (two en-suite), living room, dressing room and walk in wardrobe. The separate gardeners cottage provides further accommodation of kitchen/dining room with upstairs living room, double bedroom and shower room. Approached through electronically operated gates to the gravelled driveway, leads to a large turning circle with ample parking