16 & 18, Church Street, Matlock, Derbyshire, DE4
Historic detached family home, conveniently located in the Matlock Green area of Matlock and within walking distance of the town centre and railway station.
The four bedroomed stone built, character property has an interesting heritage as it served as a Victorian Charity School between 1829 and 1870 and has been awarded a blue plaque by Matlock Civic Society. The property layout offers an opportunity to run a business from here. Briefly comprises: entrance hallway, large garage area. At first floor, dining kitchen, spacious living room, family bathroom and double bedroom. At second floor, three further bedrooms one with en-suite facilities. Decked rear garden area with lovely views