Jordanthorpe Farm, (Chantrey Cottage), Bochum Parkway, Norton, Sheffield, S8
A historic Grade II Listed property, originally three cottages in Elizabethan times and dating back to 1660 with a later addition and being famous for one of the previous owners, Sir Francis Chantrey who was a leading sculptor of the Regency era and was born in the property in 1781.
Four/five bedroomed detached residence with three bathrooms and retaining many attractive, original features and with a lovely garden and an adjacent three acre paddock which is rented on a licence. Large breakfast kitchen with AGA, larder, cloakroom, garden room/conservatory, bedroom 5/family room, sitting room, lobby area, the old dairy, large dining room. F/f: master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, three further bedrooms and two further bathrooms. Secondary staircase. Outside: long driveway and attractive garden