Return to Previous Page

Eastgate, Wadsley Park Village, Sheffield £138,750

Sold STC
  • _78A0148 copy.jpg
    Eastgate Wadsley Park Village
  • _78A0091 copy.jpg
    Eastgate Wadsley Park Village
  • _78A0104 copy.jpg
    Eastgate Wadsley Park Village
  • _78A0099 copy.jpg
    Eastgate Wadsley Park Village
  • _78A0086 copy.jpg
    Eastgate Wadsley Park Village
  • _78A0129 copy.jpg
    Eastgate Wadsley Park Village
  • _78A0124 copy.jpg
    Eastgate Wadsley Park Village
  • _78A0138 copy.jpg
    Eastgate Wadsley Park Village
  • _78A0141 copy.jpg
    Eastgate Wadsley Park Village

Please enter your starting address in the form input below.


** 75% OWNERSHIP ONLY ** Offered for sale is this well presented, two bedroom mid townhouse which is situated on the popular Wadsley Park Village and benefits from a fully enclosed rear garden, a parking space, uPVC double glazing and gas central heating throughout. In brief, the living accommodation comprises of a entrance hall with access to the downstairs WC. A door gives access to the kitchen having a range of wall, base and drawer units with an attractive work surfaces which incorporates the sink, drainer and four ring hob. Integrated electric oven, microwave, fridge freezer and housing and plumbing for a washing machine. Well proportioned lounge with wooden flooring, the modern and contemporary fireplace is the focal point of the room. Double doors gives access to the garden room with further doors giving access onto the rear garden. From the entrance hall a staircase rises to the first floor landing with access to the two bedrooms and the wet room. The property will be sold at 75% and there is no rent payable on the remaining 25%. Ground rent of £75 is payable every six months and monthly service charge payable at 12.95 per month (yearly increase in April).

OUTSIDE
To the front is an allocated parking space. To the rear is a fully enclosed, easily maintained garden.

LOCATION
The property is located in the popular residential area of Wadsley Park Village with regular public transport including the Supertram Terminus and tram-link bus. Within catchment of good reputable schools and nurseries. Middlewood Park, Hillsborough Park and Hillsborough Leisure Centre close by. Close to the Middlewood Road shops including Asda. Easy access into Hillsborough itself boasting an abundance of amenities including butchers, bakers, greengrocers, occasion wear clothes shop, beauty salons and Art Gallery. Within the catchment of good reputable schools. Fairlawns medical centre and dentist, five minutes away.

MATERIAL INFORMATION
The property will be sold at 75% and there is no rent payable on the remaining 25%. Ground rent of £75 is payable every six months and monthly service charge payable at 12.95 per month (yearly increase in April).
The property is Council Tax Band B.

VALUER
Greg Ashmore MNAEA


Click to enlarge

2
1
1
  • 75% OWNERSHIP ONLY
  • PARKING SPACE
  • FULLY ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
  • LOUNGE & GARDEN ROOM
  • POPULAR LOCATION
  • EXCELLENT SUPERTRAM LINKS
Eastgate Wadsley Park Village
Sheffield S6 1RT
Sale Type: Sold STC
Ref #: 32807291
naeaarladpstpoTSI-ACrightmoveonthemarketSt Lukes