Return to Previous Page

Ullswater Park, Dronfield Woodhouse, Dronfield OIRO £167,500

NEW
  • DSC_8228.jpg
    Ullswater Park Dronfield Woodhouse
  • DSC_8184.jpg
    Ullswater Park Dronfield Woodhouse
  • DSC_8179.jpg
    Ullswater Park Dronfield Woodhouse
  • DSC_8169.jpg
    Ullswater Park Dronfield Woodhouse
  • DSC_8174.jpg
    Ullswater Park Dronfield Woodhouse
  • DSC_8218.jpg
    Ullswater Park Dronfield Woodhouse
  • DSC_8234.jpg
    Ullswater Park Dronfield Woodhouse
  • DSC_8203.jpg
    Ullswater Park Dronfield Woodhouse
  • DSC_8198.jpg
    Ullswater Park Dronfield Woodhouse
  • DSC_8194.jpg
    Ullswater Park Dronfield Woodhouse
  • DSC_8200.jpg
    Ullswater Park Dronfield Woodhouse
  • DSC_8192.jpg
    Ullswater Park Dronfield Woodhouse
  • DSC_8188.jpg
    Ullswater Park Dronfield Woodhouse
  • DSC_8225.jpg
    Ullswater Park Dronfield Woodhouse
  • DSC_8237.jpg
    Ullswater Park Dronfield Woodhouse
  • DSC_8209.jpg
    Ullswater Park Dronfield Woodhouse
  • DSC_8220.jpg
    Ullswater Park Dronfield Woodhouse

Please enter your starting address in the form input below.


An excellent opportunity to acquire an attractively presented and nicely refurbished semi detached bungalow which is located on this small cul-de-sac of similar properties catering for the over 55's standing within this popular and well established residential area.

There are a good range of amenities within reach including shops and park off Pentland Road. The property is offered for sale with no upward chain and vacant possession and benefits from gas fired central heating, newly installed upVC double glazing and briefly comprises: hall with good size store cupboard, lounge with patio doors to the communal gardens and small patio, well equipped kitchen which along with the excellent shower room has been refurbished. Double bedroom with built in wardrobes to one wall, dining room or second bedroom.

Off road parking along with attractively set out communal grounds.

Lease information : Term 65 years. It should be noted that the price represents a 70% ownership of the property and that the remaining 30% is leased from The Guinness Partnership at a rent of £105.45 per month which includes maintenance of the gardens and grounds and buildings insurance.


Click to enlarge

2
1
1
  • Attractively presented and nicely refurbished
  • Sensibly priced - 70% shared ownership with the Guinness Partnership
  • Two bedrooms
  • Excellent kitchen and shower room
  • Superb communal gardens
  • Off road parking
  • UPVC double glazing and gas central heating
  • EPC: D
  • Council Tax Band- B
  • Leasehold

Request A Viewing

Please read our privacy notice for information on how we use your details.

Ullswater Park Dronfield Woodhouse
Dronfield S18 8NL
Sale Type: For Sale
Ref #: 33153259
naeaarladpstpoTSI-ACrightmoveonthemarketSt Lukes