Return to Previous Page

Ullswater Park, Dronfield Woodhouse, Dronfield £165,000

NEW
  • DSC_6206.jpg
    Ullswater Park Dronfield Woodhouse
  • DSC_6210.jpg
    Ullswater Park Dronfield Woodhouse
  • DSC_6967.jpg
    Ullswater Park Dronfield Woodhouse
  • DSC_6993.jpg
    Ullswater Park Dronfield Woodhouse
  • DSC_6970.jpg
    Ullswater Park Dronfield Woodhouse
  • DSC_7000.jpg
    Ullswater Park Dronfield Woodhouse
  • DSC_6983.jpg
    Ullswater Park Dronfield Woodhouse
  • DSC_6987.jpg
    Ullswater Park Dronfield Woodhouse
  • DSC_6989.jpg
    Ullswater Park Dronfield Woodhouse
  • DSC_6978.jpg
    Ullswater Park Dronfield Woodhouse
  • DSC_6971.jpg
    Ullswater Park Dronfield Woodhouse
  • DSC_7002.jpg
    Ullswater Park Dronfield Woodhouse
  • DSC_6212.jpg
    Ullswater Park Dronfield Woodhouse
  • DSC_6214.jpg
    Ullswater Park Dronfield Woodhouse
  • DSC_6209.jpg
    Ullswater Park Dronfield Woodhouse
  • DSC_6200.jpg
    Ullswater Park Dronfield Woodhouse

Please enter your starting address in the form input below.


The price of this excellent bungalow represents a 70% share with the remaining 30% being in the ownership of Guinness Homes. Restricted to people aged 55 years and over.

This detached bungalow offers a gas fired central heating system, uPVC double glazing, cavity wall insulation, burglar alarm and briefly comprises: hall, good sized living room with ornamental feature fireplace, fitted kitchen, double bedroom, second bedroom and shower room having a white suite.

Drive with off road parking, communal mainly lawned garden, patio to the rear. No upward chain.

The property forms part of a small purpose built cul-de-sac of similar properties and it is a necessity that certain requirements are met by the purchaser.

Lease information : Term 65 years. It should be noted that the price represents a 70% ownership of the property and that the remaining 30% is leased from The Guinness Partnership at a rent of £105.45 per month which includes maintenance of the gardens and grounds and buildings insurance.


Click to enlarge

2
1
1
  • Over 55's development
  • Shared ownership with 70% being available to purchase
  • Double glazing and central heating
  • Parking and communal gardens
  • Two bedrooms
  • Easily maintained
  • EPC: D
  • Council Tax Band
  • Leasehold

Request A Viewing

Please read our privacy notice for information on how we use your details.

Ullswater Park Dronfield Woodhouse
Dronfield S18 8NL
Sale Type: For Sale
Ref #: 33227825
naeaarladpstpoTSI-ACrightmoveonthemarketSt Lukes