A substantial five bedroom, five bathroom detached property with a garage, off road parking and easily managed garden.
Occupying an elevated position with impressive views across the idyllic Peak District village of Ashford In The Water and beyond. With a local shop, cafes, country inns and a hotel. Bordered by impressive Derbyshire Countryside offering local walks and many outdoor pursuits as well as many pretty adjoining villages. Historic Bakewell, The Chatsworth Country Estate and Haddon Hall are a short distance away as well as being in easy commutable distance of Sheffield ands Chesterfield.
The accommodation with gas central heating and double glazing comprises: hallway with built in storage, a fitted breakfast kitchen, a generous dual aspect sitting room with a large feature window to enjoy the views, a stone fireplace and a stone arch leads into the dining room. A double bedroom with built in wardrobes, a bathroom with a separate shower, two double bedrooms with built in storage, vanity wash hand basins and en-suite shower room. Lower ground floor: a large double bedroom with a separate entrance door and an en- suite shower room, a further double bedroom with a separate entrance door and en-suite shower room. Exterior: a utility/store and a single garage. With easily managed enclosed gardens and a timber storage shed.
FURNISHING NEGOTIABLE 6 month tenancy. No smokers. EPC Rating D Council Tax Band G
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Saxton Mee ‘the Agent’)
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Saxton Mee is a member of Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.