Located just off Hunters Bar, this property has immediate access to the shops, bars and restaurants of Ecclesall Road and Sharrow Vale, reputable local schools on your doorstep, great public transport links into the City Centre and plenty of on-street parking.
This property is offered on a fully-furnished basis and briefly comprises; bay windowed living room with 2 sofa's, dining room with dining room table, kitchen with gas hob and electric oven, fridge-freezer, ample cupboard space, off-shot toilet plus a small low-maintenance garden to the rear. To the first floor is the large master bedroom with, another double bedroom to the rear and bathroom with shower over bath and also a further double bedroom in the attic
6-12 MONTH TENANCY. Restrictions: No smokers Energy Efficiency Rating D Council Tax Band B
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Saxton Mee ‘the Agent’)
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Saxton Mee is a member of Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.