Our newly built, luxury apartments are situated in the exquisite location of Dore. Dore Lodge is in the catchment areas for "outstanding" local primary and secondary schools, has easy access to local amenities in Sheffield and Chesterfield, and is a short 25-minute drive away from the M1 motorway.
Apartment 3 Dore Lodge is a stunning, light, and airy apartment on the upper ground floor. The apartment boasts a spacious living and kitchen area which opens onto a large, low-maintenance, private garden. The master bedroom offers a super-king bed, dressing area and a fully tiled en suite bathroom. The property also has a double and a single bedroom, both of which showcase the same soft carpets and sleek style fitted wardrobes featured in the master bedroom. The property also has a fully tiled family bathroom, ample storage space and a utility room fitted with a washing machine and tumble dryer. The modern Karl Benz kitchen is furnished with top-spec integrated appliances, such as AEG ovens, a warming drawer, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and Quooker instant hot water tap. Apartment 3 has been decorated with the highest quality furnishings, provided by high-end retailers.
Apartment 3 Dore Lodge has gas under floor heating throughout the property which keeps the property comfortably warm all-year-round.
Apartment 3 is accessible via stairs or lift from the private underground car park and as the complex has secure gated entry, Dore lodge offers our tenants both security and privacy.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Saxton Mee ‘the Agent’)
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Saxton Mee is a member of Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.