A rare opportunity has arisen to let this superb two bedroom annexe offers a peaceful and picturesque setting in the popular Peak District village of Bamford with easy access to local shops, golf club, country inns and local rail links. Nestled in beautiful Derbyshire countryside with easy access to commercial centres.
The luxurious accommodation offers a spacious living area with patio doors on patio area, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. This property is immaculately presented with neutral decor throughout and benefits from gas central heating. The property benefits from allocated parking.
Gas, Electric and water are to be included in the rent.
UNFURNISHED. 6-12 MONTH TENANCY. Restrictions: No smokers, no pets. Energy Efficiency Rating E - Council Tax Band - Awaiting Information
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Saxton Mee ‘the Agent’)
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Saxton Mee is a member of Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.