Located in the heart of the picturesque peak district village of Tideswell is this beautifully presented three double bedroom, two bathroom character cottage.
Ideal for the professional couple and within a short commute of neighbouring peak district villages and Sheffield alike, the cottage comprises: Ground floor: entrance hall with utility area and washing machine, two double bedrooms, bathroom with white suite and separate shower, First floor: superb open plan living area with stone fireplace and beamed ceiling, incorporating a bespoke oak fitted kitchen with electric oven, hob, microwave, fridge freezer and dishwasher, rear lobby with access to the garden, double bedroom three with Jack and Jill style shower room. Outside: enclosed courtyard garden with patio and off road parking.
PART FURNISHED 6-12 MONTH TENANCY. Restrictions: No smokers, no pets. Energy Efficiency Rating C. Council Tax Band B
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Saxton Mee ‘the Agent’)
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Saxton Mee is a member of Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.