Impressive elegant period property having great character and charm, centrally located in the popular village of Dronfield. Well placed for a comprehensive range of local amenities including The Forge, renowned schooling, bus, rail and road connections including Junction 29, 30 of the M1 Motorway.
The property briefly comprises of: Communal entrance hall, hallway, open plan kitchen/living area, master double bedroom, single bedroom two, bathroom with three piece white suite and shower over.
UNFURNISHED 6 or 12 MONTH TENANCY. Restrictions: No smokers, no pets. Energy Efficiency Rating C. Council Tax Band A.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Saxton Mee ‘the Agent’)
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Saxton Mee is a member of Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.