To let is this beautifully presented 1 double-bedroomed second-floor apartment, which forms part of this stylish conversion in the heart of Sheffield adjacent to the Peace Gardens. The property has many appealing features including original sash windows and high ceilings and having a range of quality fixtures and fittings. Fully warranting an internal inspection and briefly comprising: grand communal entrance hallway with lift and stair access to the second floor, private hallway with large storage cupboard, kitchen with modern gloss units, electric oven, hob, dishwasher and fridge freezer, which is open plan to a large living area, master bedroom as master bathroom with cupboard housing the washing machine. FURNISHED 6-12 MONTH TENANCY. Restrictions: No smokers or pets. Council Tax Band D
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Saxton Mee ‘the Agent’)
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Saxton Mee is a member of Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.