A unique opportunity to rent a pentouse in these unique newly built spacious two double bedroomed apartments in this quiet cul-de-sac location with spacious balconies.
Sharrow Vale has a village like bohemian atmosphere. It is just a few minutes walk from Ecclesall Road and regular public transport
These spacious beautifully appointed apartments have been designed and furnished to incorporate stylish modern living with large open plan living, dining kitchen. The wood effect flooring compliments the Karl Benz grey fitted units and full height under lit wall units with matching work surface and splashback. Integrated items include; oven, hob and telescopic extractor hood, microwave, fridge freezer, washer dryer, dishwasher, hidden dish drainer, recycling bins and a coordinating grey sink unit
Living area with wall mounted flat screen TV and grey corner sofa incorporating lift up storage chaise longue and pull out guest bed. Extending dining table and chairs and large full height storage cupboard. Triple glazed throughout with floor to ceiling patio doors, double track curtain rail with sheer voiles and blackout curtains leading to the large private balcony with light, patio heater, table and chairs.
The beautiful bright shower room with marble effect floor and walls have a large shower cubicle, vanity unit with wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail, integrated storage cupboard and frameless mirror with lighting above.
Each of the two double bedrooms have luxury double blinds incorporating separate white privacy voile and grey blackout blind, fitted carpets in pale grey, double ottoman bed with lift up storage beneath, floor to ceiling mirrored sliding door wardrobe with internal drawers, bedside cabinet and dressing table with lift up section housing integrated mirror.
Restrictions: No smokers or pets - EPC C - Council Tax Band A
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Saxton Mee ‘the Agent’)
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Saxton Mee is a member of Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.