Available to let is this two bedroom stone built property occupying a peaceful Peak Park setting in the highly sought after village of Sheldon.
Within Lady Manners School catchment, close to the charming local pub and the excellent range of shops and facilities the neighbouring market town of Bakewell has to offer. Commutable distance of major commercial centres and access to local walks and cycle trails. Retaining traditional features alongside spacious and flexible living accommodation, the charming property briefly comprises of: spacious lounge with log burner, kitchen with appliances. First floor; Master double bedroom, single bedroom two and bathroom with three piece white suite. Exterior; Communal rear garden, on street parking available.
UNFURNISHED 6-12 MONTH TENANCY. Restrictions: No smokers, pets negotiable. Energy Efficiency Rating E. Council Tax Band C
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Saxton Mee ‘the Agent’)
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Saxton Mee is a member of Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.