A stunning, large eight bed Student house with four bathrooms and a utility room, ideal for students at either University.
Situated in this popular location close to Ecclesall Road with its bars, supermarkets, cafes and restaurants is this attractive eight-bedroom (two with en-suite) semi-detached student house. The very spacious accommodation is set over four floors and is comprised of a long entrance hall, large dining kitchen with dining table and chairs, two large fridge freezers, microwave, washing machine and cooker, a large bay windowed sitting room which comes with sofas and a flat screen TV. Each of the 8 bedrooms are spacious and fully furnished with large beds, desk & chair etc. with plenty of storage space. On-street parking is available via council permit.
Rent is £89.50 per person per week, with an option to include all utilities
Rent Due - Quarterly, Council Tax Band E, Deposit - £200 per person Energy Efficiency Rating D
*Council tax not applicable where all tenants are full time students and they contact the council with the exemption
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Saxton Mee ‘the Agent’)
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Saxton Mee is a member of Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.