Available to let is this stunning 18th Century Barn Conversion located in the heart of Whitwell, benefiting from grounds of 1.2 acres, gated driveway and double garage providing space for multiple vehicles. The property in brief comprises of: Grand entrance hall, leading to lounge with log burner and office room, morning/sunroom leads through to dining room, kitchen, and bedroom 4 which has its own kitchen area and en suite. Entrance hall stairs lead to spacious landing which can be used for storage or further office space, master bedroom with separate dressing area and en suite, bedrooms 2 and 3 are on the opposite side of the landing and are separated by further bathroom.
Externally there are beautiful private formal gardens with climbing Wisteria and rose to the front elevation, pond, and entertaining terrace. Studio/ garden office. "Secret garden" with summerhouse.
GARDENER INCLUDED IN RENT. FURNISHED / PART FURNISHED 6-12 MONTH TENANCY. Restrictions: No smokers or sharers. Energy Efficiency Rating C Council Tax Band E
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Saxton Mee ‘the Agent’)
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Saxton Mee is a member of Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.