Located in this quiet cul-de-sac with off road parking and a single garage is this three bedroom townhouse with rear garden and patio. Located just a short drive/ bus run to the city centre and with good access to the Sheffield parkway, the property internally comprises; Kitchen with washing machine, fridge freezer, electric oven and gas hob, Open plan living/dining room with doors to garden and patio, downstairs WC and alarm system, Master double bedroom, double bedroom 2, single bedroom 3/study, master bathroom with 3 piece suite and shower over bath. PART FURNISHED 6-12 MONTH TENANCY - BOND £800. Restrictions: No pets or smokers. Energy Efficiency Rating C. Council Tax Band A
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Saxton Mee ‘the Agent’)
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Saxton Mee is a member of Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.