Viewing is essential to appreciate this beautifully presented three bedroomed character cottage located in the centre of the picturesque village of Monyash in the Peak District. The property benefits from double glazing and off road parking for 2 cars.
Comprising: entrance hall, downstairs WC and utility room, farmhouse dining kitchen with range cooker, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, large living room with multi-fuel burner, study/dining room, 1st floor double bedroom with wardrobe and dual aspect windows, double bedroom two with wardrobe, and family bathroom with separate shower cubicle. Second floor: master bedroom suite with built-in wardrobes, storage and large luxury ensuite with roll top bath and views from the Velux window. Outside: front pebbled garden, stone flagged patio and off road parking. To the rear: delightful stone flagged courtyard with lawned garden and shed.
UNFURNISHED 6 - 12 MONTH TENANCY. RESTRICTIONS - No smokers, sharers or students. Pets by negotiation. Energy Efficiency Rating E. Council Tax Band C
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Saxton Mee ‘the Agent’)
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Saxton Mee is a member of Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.