Available to let from the start of October is this stunning two bedroom second floor apartment situated in the prime location of Woodseats Mews. Ideal for the single professional/couple, the property comprises; entry hallway with secure intercom, spacious open plan lounge and kitchen which benefits from a washer dryer, dishwasher, cooker and fridge freezer. Master double bedroom with balcony, double bedroom 2 with wall length built in wardrobes, bathroom with large shower enclosure. Outside; communal grounds and 1 allocated parking space. PART FURNISHED 6-12 MONTH TENANCY. Restrictions: No smokers, no sharers, pets by negotiation. Energy Efficiency Rating C. Council Tax Band B
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Saxton Mee ‘the Agent’)
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Saxton Mee is a member of Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.