Available to let is this excellent three bedroom detached house which forms part of this well established and popular residential area well served by a range of local amenities including renowned schooling, park and local shops. There are good transportation links to Sheffield, Chesterfield and the motorway network.
The accommodation is available for immediate occupation and offers upvc double glazing, gas central heating system and briefly comprises: Entrance porch, living room, well equipped dining kitchen with appliances, dining area with access onto rear garden and WC. First floor landing off which opens to double bedroom, double bedroom two, good sized third bedroom and bathroom with white suite including electric shower. Outside; Newly laid lawn with porcelain patio area (to be completed by Feb 2024), driveway and garage.
UNFURNISHED 6 or 12 month tenancy. Restrictions: No smokers or pets. Energy Efficiency Rating D Council Tax Band C
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Saxton Mee ‘the Agent’)
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Saxton Mee is a member of Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.