Upper Lumsdale, Matlock, Derbyshire
LUMSDALE HOUSE AND COTTAGE Built in 1760 by the local mill owner in the heart of Lumsdale valley, a National Heritage listed conservation area full of historical interest and natural beauty, on the outskirts of Matlock.
Briefly comprises: three reception rooms, large orangery, study, large breakfast kitchen with separate utility, pantry and boiler room. Upstairs main bathroom, four double bedrooms (two en-suite), living room, dressing room and walk in wardrobe. The separate gardeners cottage provides further accommodation of kitchen/dining room with upstairs living room, double bedroom and shower room. Approached through electronically operated gates to the gravelled driveway, leads to a large turning circle with ample parking