This quaint and characterful two bedroom detached cottage nestles in the ever popular village of Litton in the Peak District. With its' close proximity to Sheffield, Chesterfield and nearby Bakewell and Buxton the property comes ideal for a single professional or couple. Internally comprising living room with log burner, kitchen, dining room with patio doors onto rear garden. First floor; Double bedroom one, second bedroom, modern bathroom suite. Outside is a low maintenance rear yard with plenty of room for alfresco dining and BBQ's etc. FURNISHED, 6-12 MONTH TENANCY. Restrictions- No smokers, pets or sharers. Energy Efficiency Rating E Council Tax Band C
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Saxton Mee ‘the Agent’)
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Saxton Mee is a member of Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.